Sökning: "Quality related cost"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 271 avhandlingar innehållade orden Quality related cost.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents an effective model for measuring the cost of poor quality. It consists of two models, developed during the research project, assessments and the construction of measurement systems. LÄS MER
2. Quality of health care : Patient and staff perspectives : a study of changes 1992-1996 with special reference to diagnosis related groupsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : By the early 90s, some Swedish county councils initiated market-oriented steering mechanisms to meet increasing demands for cost efficiency. Among these was the County Council of Gävleborg. The U.S. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : At frequent intervals, new reports and papers are published stressing the importance of high quality and quality improvement measures in the public and private sector if Sweden is to survive as a welfare state and industrial nation. The situation seems not to be unique for Sweden: similar opinions can be heard in other parts of the world as well. LÄS MER
4. Development of a Risk-Based Decision Model for Prioritizing Microbial Risk Mitigation Measures in Drinking Water SystemsDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Risk management of drinking water systems is crucial since our society relies on these systems to be robust and sustainable to supply safe drinking water now and to future generations. Pathogens may spread in drinking water systems and cause waterborne outbreaks resulting in human suffering and large costs to the society. LÄS MER
5. Ergonomics Methods and Work Procedures in Car Manufacturing for Improvement of Quality, Productivity and Health at WorkDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Many studies have concluded that there are great human and economic gains in finding ergonomically sound solutions as early as possible in product and production development. Hence, the objective of the research presented in this thesis was to evaluate methods for improved ergonomics assessment in early phases of product and production development and in production. LÄS MER