Sökning: "Pulp mill"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 116 avhandlingar innehållade orden Pulp mill.
6. Analysing strategic energy-related investments in process industries : applied studies at a pulp and board millDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The potential to reduce energy demand in industrial applications is often substantiaL Since energy cost represents a considerable share of the value added in several categories of process industries, a great potential exists for cutting costs through investment, for instance in energy efficiency improvements. However, industrial energy systems form complex relations not only within the industrial unit, but also in the interaction with their surroundings. LÄS MER
7. Anaerobic digestion in the kraft pulp and paper industry Challenges and possibilities for implementationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The pulp and paper industry is a large producer of wastewater and sludge, putting high pressure on waste treatment. In addition, more rigorous environmental legislation for pollution control and demands to increase the use of renewable energy have put further pressure on the pulp and paper industry’s waste treatment, where anaerobic digestion (AD) and the production of methane could pose a solution. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : The thesis is focussed on low consistency (LC) refining of mechanical pulp. Theresearch included evaluations of energy efficiency, development of pulpproperties, the influence of fibre concentration on LC refining and effects of rotorposition in a two-zoned LC refiner. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Mitigation of climate change and energy security are major driving forces for increased biomass energy utilization. The pulp and paper industry consumes a large proportion of biomass worldwide that include bark, wood residues, and black liquor. LÄS MER
10. Chemical and Biochemical Biorefineries in Kraft Pulp Mills – Process Integration and Economics for Three ConceptsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Some of the advantages of integrating biorefinery concepts with kraft pulp mills are that the utility system can be shared and that mass and energy streams can be exported from the pulp mill to the biorefinery or vice versa. These measures may result in lower investments and operating costs for the biorefinery compared with stand-alone operations. LÄS MER