Sökning: "Public e-service"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden Public e-service.
1. Public e-Service Stakeholders A study on who matters for public e-service development and implementationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Public e-services are progressively used as a means for governmental agencies to interact and exchange information with citizens and businesses. These services are typically Internet-based and are meant to fulfill the three overarching objectives of egovernment; (1) to improve citizens’ interactions with the government, (2) to make governmental organizations more efficient and effective, and (3) to increase the transparency of government and lead to a more democratic society. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The successful adoption of new technologies helps governments achieve efficiency in their implementation and delivery of public services to citizens. The objective behind various e-government initiatives has shifted in recent years towards establishing services that cater more to citizens' needs and offer greater accessibility. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Skövde : University of Skövde
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mittuniversitetet
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the general problem of integration and co-operation between business and IT organisations, and on the specific problem of co-ordinating the development process across stovepiped departments that do not collaborate cross-functionally. The purpose is to increase knowledge and understanding about public organisations’ difficulties in meeting their customers’ and the organisation’s needs for electronic services. LÄS MER
5. Local Values and e-Government - Continuity and Change in Public Administration Implementing Public e-Services in Two Swedish MunicipalitiesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : E-government, the use of information and communication technology in public administration, is often presented as a multifaceted reform with powerful transforming potential. E-government currently embodies both hopes of more efficient public administration and fears that an overemphasis on efficiency will neglect the democratic values of public administration. LÄS MER