Sökning: "Psychometric evaluation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 94 avhandlingar innehållade orden Psychometric evaluation.
1. Simulation used as a learning approach in nursing education Students’ experiences and validation of evaluation questionnairesDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim was to investigate bachelor nursing students’ experiences with simulation as a learning approach conducted under various conditions. Additionally, the aim was to translate and validate questionnaires for the evaluation of simulation in a Norwegian context.Methods: Quantitative and qualitative methods were used. LÄS MER
2. Trauma, Posttraumatic Stress and Dissociation Among Swedish Adolescents Evaluation of QuestionnairesDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för molekylär och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : The main aim of this thesis has been to investigate trauma and dissociation among Swedish adolescents and to evaluate the psychometric properties such as reliability and various kinds of validity of three screening instruments for assessment of dissociation and other symptoms of post traumatic stress. The three instruments in question have been Dis-Q-Sweden, A-DES and TSCC, the symptoms measured by these instruments are neither easy to capture nor easy for the adolescent to talk about. LÄS MER
3. Intellectual Disability and Mental Health Problems Evaluation of Two Clinical Assessment Instruments, Occurrence of Mental Health Problems and Psychiatric Care UtilisationDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : It has been suggested that persons with intellectual disabilities (ID) manifest the full range of mental health problems. The main purpose of this thesis is to adapt and evaluate two clinical assessment instruments and to investigate the occurrence of mental health problems as well as psychiatric care utilisation in persons with ID. LÄS MER
4. Prolonged latent phase of labour Prevalence, labour outcomes, quality of care, women’s experiences and preferences, and psychometric properties of a questionnaireDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to investigate the prevalence and labour outcome of a prolonged latent phase of labour, quality of care, women’s experiences and preferences during labour, and to psychometrically test a questionnaire.Methods: Qualitative and quantitative methods. LÄS MER
5. Measuring health literacy Evaluating psychometric properties of the HLS-EU-Q47 and the FCCHL, suggesting instrument refinements and exploring health literacy in people with type 2 diabetes and in the general Norwegian populationDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim was to measure health literacy (HL) in people with type 2 diabetes (T2DM) and in the general Norwegian population.Methods: Sampling 388 people with T2DM (papers I, II and IV) and 900 individuals (III) in the general Norwegian population a cross-sectional design was applied. LÄS MER