Sökning: "Proximity effect"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 128 avhandlingar innehållade orden Proximity effect.
1. Proximity Ligation Transforming protein analysis into nucleic acid detection through proximity-dependent ligation of DNA sequence tagged protein-bindersDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : A novel technology for protein detection, proximity ligation, has been developed along with improved methods for in situ synthesis of DNA microarrays. Proximity ligation enables a specific and quantitative transformation of proteins present in a sample into nucleic acid sequences. LÄS MER
2. Charge Transport in Semiconductor Nanowire Quantum Devices: From Single Quantum Dots to Topological SuperconductorsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on charge transport in semiconductor InSb nanowire quantum devices, including the electron transport, the hole transport, and the Cooper pair transport. Devices in which InSb semiconductor nanowire quantum dots are coupled with normal metals, superconductors or the proximity effect induced topological superconductors are fabricated and measured. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the modelling of THz planar Schottky diodes, focusing on analyses of the geometry- dependent parasitics and the diode chip thermal management. Moving towards higher operating frequencies, the electromagnetic couplings pose significant limitations on the diode performance. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to shed new light on the theorizations discussing the economic benefits of geographical clustering in a space economy increasingly characterized by globalization processes. This is made possible through the employment of a plant-perspective and a focus on how the relative fixity and mobility of labour influence plant performance throughout the entire Swedish economy. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Human Geography, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Small businesses located in the most sparsely populated and peripheral parts of Europe are frequently believed to be marginalised with respect to the processes of economic globalisation. This thesis proposes to explore an alternative perspective for understanding how small businesses that are located at the geographical margins engage with the globalised economy. LÄS MER