Sökning: "Protein S"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1243 avhandlingar innehållade orden Protein S.
- Detta är en avhandling från Media-Tryck, Lund University, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Proteins are complex macromolecules that are fundamental to all living species. The stability of proteins are governed by non-covalent forces within the protein and between the protein and its surrounding environment. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Clinical Chemistry, Malmö
Sammanfattning : This thesis is based on four projects with the overall aim to investigate vitamin K-dependent protein S functions in relation to its structure. The anticoagulant functions of protein S can be divided in three: 1) cofactor for activated protein C (APC), 2) cofactor for tissue factor pathway inhibitor (TFPI) and 3) APC and TFPI-independent anticoagulant functions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The studies described in this thesis focus on the involvement of the two laminin G-type domains of vitamin K-dependent protein S in various biological contexts. The G-type domains are located in the C-terminal sex-hormone-binding globulin (SHBG)-like region. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Otitis media with effusion (OME) is the major form of chronic relapsing inflammatory disease of the middle ear, constitutes the most common diagnosis for chldren under 15 years old and is the major cause of auditory dysfunction in pre-school children. The aim of these studies was to determine the role of allergy in the pathogenesis of middle ear effusion that persists longer than 2 months. LÄS MER
5. The middle ear The inflammatory response in children with otitis media with effusion and the impact of atopy : clinical and histochemical studiesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Otitis media with effusion (OME) is the major form of chronic relapsing inflammatory disease of the middle ear, constitutes the most common diagnosis for children under 15 years old and is the major cause of auditory dysfunction in pre-school children. OME is a disease more commonly found in allergic children. LÄS MER