Sökning: "Project planning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 316 avhandlingar innehållade orden Project planning.
1. Planning, Projects, Practice A Human Geography of the Stockholm Local Investment Programme in Hammarby SjöstadDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Programmes and policies to support ecological sustainable development and the practice of implementation is a question of innovation rather than known and taken for granted procedure. This thesis argues a priori models concerning stability in the social sciences, and human geography especially, are less able to help us understand this practice and planning in such unstable situations. LÄS MER
2. Making Sense of Integrated Planning Challenges to Urban and Transport Planning Processes in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The shaping of spatial structures at the urban, regional and national levels involves numerous kinds of actors and planning activities. In recent years, calls for crosssectoral coordination and integrated planning approaches echo extensively across different fields of planning. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Construction Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Construction project life-cycle processes must be managed in a more effective and predictable way to meet project stakeholders’ needs. However, there is increasing concern about whether know-how effectively improves understanding of underlying theories of project management processes for construction organizations and their project managers. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Maskinkonstruktion
Sammanfattning : The aim of the thesis was to investigate and analyze howproject members at operative level experience industrialproject work. The project goal, alongside the time limits,methods applied, and cooperation, were envisaged to set theprerequisites for the work situation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Planning for tourism and outdoor recreation in coastal areas could be improved with knowledge of visitors´ attitudes, experiences, activities and geographical dispersion. The purpose of this thesis is to examine the knowledge of visitors in planning for tourism and outdoor recreation. LÄS MER