Sökning: "Produktion och automatiseringsteknik"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 avhandlingar innehållade orden Produktion och automatiseringsteknik.
1. Virtual Reality Platform for Design and Evaluation of the Interaction in Human-Robot Collaborative Tasks in Assembly Manufacturing
Sammanfattning : Industry is on the threshold of the fourth industrial revolution where smart factories area necessity to meet customer demands for increasing volumes of individualized products. Within the smart factory, cyber-physical production systems are becoming important to deal with changing production. LÄS MER
2. Dynamic Resampling for Preference-based Evolutionary Multi-objective Optimization of Stochastic Systems : Improving the efficiency of time-constrained optimization
Sammanfattning : In preference-based Evolutionary Multi-objective Optimization (EMO), the decision maker is looking for a diverse, but locally focused non-dominated front in a preferred area of the objective space, as close as possible to the true Pareto-front. Since solutions found outside the area of interest are considered less important or even irrelevant, the optimization can focus its efforts on the preferred area and find the solutions that the decision maker is looking for more quickly, i. LÄS MER
3. Automated Bottleneck Analysis of Production Systems : Increasing the applicability of simulation-based multi-objective optimization for bottleneck analysis within industry
Sammanfattning : Manufacturing companies constantly need to explore new management strategies and new methods to increase the efficiency of their production systems and retain their competitiveness. It is of paramount importance to develop new bottleneck analysis methods that can identify the factors that impede the overall performance of their productionsystems so that the optimal improvement actions can be performed. LÄS MER
4. Communicating performance measures : Supporting continuous improvement in manufacturing companies
Sammanfattning : Manufacturing enterprises are a key driver of economic growth (Eurostat, 2016). Implementing continuous improvement (CI) is commonly used to increase competitiveness (Hyland et al., 2007), but despite the well-known theory of CI, many manufacturing companies fail in implementing it (Bhasin, 2012; Nordin et al., 2012; Tiwari et al. LÄS MER
5. Augmented reality smart glasses as assembly operator support : Towards a framework for enabling industrial integration
Sammanfattning : Operators are likely to continue to play an integral part in industrial assembly for the foreseeable future. This is in part because increasingly shorter life-cycles and increased variety of products makes automation harder to achieve. LÄS MER