Sökning: "Production planning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 393 avhandlingar innehållade orden Production planning.
1. Demand Responsive Planning A dynamic and responsive planning framework based on workload control theory for cyber-physical production systemsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Recent developments in the area of Cyber-Physical Production Systems prove that high technology readiness level is already achieved and industrialization of such technologies is not far from today. Although these technologies seem to be convenient in providing solutions to environmental uncertainties, their application provides adaptability only at shop floor level. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Dynamic and unforeseeable characteristic of the current market and production environment is not feasible to be met through pre-set parameters being dependent on the predictions. Handling this matter requires to keep focus on production system adaptability. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses industrial energy issues from a production economic perspective. During the past decade, the energy issue has become more important, partly due to rising energy prices in general, but also from a political pressure on environmental awareness concerning the problems with climate change. LÄS MER
4. Capacity Constraints in Multi-Stage Production-Inventory Systems Applying Material Requirments Planning TheoryDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, capacity-constrained aspects of multi-level, multi-stage productionplanning are investigated. The aim has been to extend Material Requirements Planning Theory (MRP Theory) to cover more general problems dealing with capacity constraints, in particular when non-zero lead times are present and the processes take place in continuous time. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : In the automotive industry, short ramp up times and high product quality drive the development toward state-of-the-art solutions both in the research and industrial perspective. In addition to that, a sustainable industry requires optimized equipment utilization, in terms of materials used and consumed energy. LÄS MER