Sökning: "Production of change"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 1179 avhandlingar innehållade orden Production of change.
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : The responsiveness of organizational leaders regarding suggestions related to various managerial techniques has led to the coinage of the ‘management fashion’ idiom. It has been convincingly argued that phenomena like management control systems are prone to trends, and that such trends permeate into the daily life of managers through the use of persuasive rhetoric. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Sciences
Sammanfattning : The production of digital images has been well-known within radiology for many years through its use of modalities such as computer tomography, ultrasound and magnetic resonance tomography. During the latter part of the 1980´s a new technology, Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) was introduced making it possible to manage X-ray pictures in their original, digital form. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö : Malmö högskola
Sammanfattning : It is not an exaggeration to say that the idea of organizing work task in a project similar form hasnowadays become an institutionalized understanding in work life in general. Many organizationscombine the permanent organization with temporary such, in purpose to cope with the ongoingchanging environment. LÄS MER
9. Dynamics of corporate strategy from a value chain perspective A study of the Swedish telecom and construction industries during the 90’sDetta är en avhandling från Ekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Changes in sectors and industries have brought new challenges to corporations as well as been important driving forces for the dynamics in strategy at the corporate level. With the dramatic developments of the 1990’s in mind, such as multilateral free-trade agreements, liberalization, privatization, sharp industry growth/decline, increased competition and globalization, in particular within the telecom and the construction industry, this study contributes to describing and understanding strategic change at the corporate level as well as changes in the division of work within value chains. LÄS MER
10. Akademibondens plikt, universitetets rätt : Feodala produktionsförhållanden vid Uppsala universitets gods 1650-1790Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This doctoral dissertation studies the relationship between customary tenants (landbor) and landlords in Sweden during the 17th and 18th centuries. This was a basic relationship within Swedish society and thus fundamental to economic, social, juridical and political life. LÄS MER