Sökning: "Product Innovation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 267 avhandlingar innehållade orden Product Innovation.
1. Dancing innovation How can we use knowledge from contemporary dance to enable innovation in organisations?Detta är en avhandling från Eskilstuna : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : In today´s fast changing global environment, organizations from both private and public sectors are under an increased pressure to continuously change and adapt in order to survive and provide meaningful services and products to their users. Innovation has therefore become an on-going effort that is not only a matter of R&D and product development departments, but rather a responsibility of all employees. LÄS MER
2. Innovation and Employment in Services The case of Knowledge Intensive Business Services in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This is a study of innovation in Knowledge Intensive Business Services (KIBS) and the impact innovation has on employment. The thesis relies on theories within the fields of "innovation in services", in particular KIBS, and "innovation and employment", taking as its point of departure the taxonomy of product and process innovation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Many manufacturing industries are undergoing a transition from manufacturing of products towards integrating more services into the traditional product concepts and provide product-service systems (PSS). Development of PSS changes the focus from the product to the functionality of the product; hence it can be referred to as functional product development. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Over the last decades we have witnessed a profound digitalization of tangible products. While this shift offers great opportunities, it also exposes product developing industries to significant challenges. LÄS MER
5. Managing Collaborative Product Development A Model for Identifying Key Factors in Product Development ProjectsDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalens högskola
Sammanfattning : The increasing complexity of products and systems today has forced new processes, methods, and tools for managing the development of products. It has also forced the development of complex organisations and diverse relationships among functions and peoples within product development organisations. This implies a need for integrated processes. LÄS MER