Sökning: "Process Metallurgy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 302 avhandlingar innehållade orden Process Metallurgy.
1. A Process Integration Approach to Assessing Possibilities for Improved Material Efficiency in Nordic ore-based Iron- and Steelmaking SystemsDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Iron- and steel production is a material- and energy intensive industrial activity. The production of one tonne of steel commonly results in some 400 kilograms of residual materials such as metallurgical slags, dusts, sludge and scales generated in the processes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Engineering
Sammanfattning : Semi-Solid Metal (SSM) casting is a promising technology offering an opportunity to manufacture net-shape, complex geometry metal components in a single operation. However, the absence of foundry guidelines and limited design data for SSM casting makes it challenging to predict the performance of both process and components. LÄS MER
3. Wise Process Routes for Varying Feedstock in Base Metal Extraction Modelling of a Peirce-Smith Converter and Investigation of Buildup Formation in an Electric Smelting FurnaceDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Engineering
Sammanfattning : Copper, like silver and gold, is one of the metals that are known to have been worked by some of the oldest civilisations on record. It is used forits unique properties such as corrosion resistance, good workability, high thermal conductivity and attractive appearance. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Laser-Powder Bed Fusion (L-PBF) is an Additive Manufacturing (AM) technique that allows to produce near-net shape components of complex design. Applied to metallic materials, L-PBF allows to consolidate subsequent layers of powder using the heat from laser radiation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : In order to assist the operators' control activities and to further improve the performance of the blast furnace, efforts have been made to develop models for control of blast furnace operation and improvements of burden quality. The main objectives of the work were to design models for diagnosing and forecasting irregular furnace statuses and for predicting the silicon content of the hot metal, and to study the influence of the fluxes on the melting properties of fluxed pellets. LÄS MER