Sökning: "Private law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 213 avhandlingar innehållade orden Private law.
1. Green Public Procurement : Legal Instruments for Promoting Environmental Interests in the United States and European Union
Sammanfattning : While public environmental law, regulation and governance have paved the traditional road towards environmental and natural resource protection, the pathway has been expanded to include a broader orbit of interest areas and regulatory tools in an effort to achieve sustainability. Through the lens of comparative law and policy, this thesis evaluates one such expansion of environmental law—attempts to further environmental interests through public procurement in the European Union (EU) and United States (U. LÄS MER
2. Realizing the Single Software Market : Cross-National Validity of Software License Agreements
Sammanfattning : The Internet has revolutionized the software industry, one of the world’s largest businesses. A single software market is emerging, independent of national borders, where products and services are digitally distributed. LÄS MER
3. Konkursrätten : – om konkursboet ses som en association i tvångslikvidation med borgenärerna som medlemmar
Sammanfattning : The legal discourse about bankruptcy matters is blurred and often inconsistent as regards the legal classification. That is detrimental, because the legal classification determines not the final and multilayered rule, but the starting point for the legal argumentation and several fundamental issues of law, such as the creditors’ relation to the bankruptcy estate, the character of debtor’s divestment and the ownership of the estate. LÄS MER
4. Vem dömer i gråzonen? : Domstolsprövning i gränslandet mellan offentlig rätt och privaträtt
Sammanfattning : The starting point of this thesis is the assertion that the interaction between individuals and public authorities sometimes produces claims which cannot easily be categorized as public or private law claims – “claims in the twilight zone”. The aims of the thesis are to examine to what extent such claims can be determined by a court of law and to establish to which kind of court such a claim is properly to be submitted. LÄS MER
5. Funktionshindrad - med rätt till arbete? En komparativ studie av arbetsrättsliga regleringar kring arbete och funktionshinder i Sverige, England och Tyskland
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis examines labour market legislation on disability and work in Sweden, England and Germany. In order to provide increased access to the labour market for people with disabilities all three studies countries have undertaken more of less far-reaching legislative measures over a number of decades, both in line with, or as a result of, general labour and employment legislation, but also as more specific parts of the labour market regulation. LÄS MER