Sökning: "Practice architectures"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 avhandlingar innehållade orden Practice architectures.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on how principals’ practices in improvement work are formed and how these practices affect principals’ possibilities to work with planned change. The study takes its departure from ten Upper Secondary School principals’ improvement work concerning enterprise education. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Background: Interprofessional collaboration is of global interest for addressing to the complex health care needs and improving patient safety in health care. Professionals have to develop collaborative skills and the ability to share knowledge. LÄS MER
3. Architecture's Red Tape Government Building Construction in Sweden, 1963-1973. The example of the National Board of Public Building, KBS (Kungliga Byggnadsstyrelsen)Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Architecture’s Red Tape is a critical study of the relation between public architecture and public administration in the 1960s and 1970s. The thesis focuses on the work of the Swedish National Board of Public Building, KBS, which was a government agency in charge of providing premises for the Swedish state at that time. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Maskinkonstruktion
Sammanfattning : Dealing properly with electronics will be a strongcompetitive advantage in the automotive sector in the nearfuture. Electronics are driving current innovations but are atthe same time becoming a larger part of the cost of thevehicle. In order to be successful, innovations must beintroduced in the vehicle without compromising the final pricetag. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Acta universitatis Gothoburgensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis takes its departure from the on-going debate about teachers´(collective) ‘continuing professional development’ (CPD). Teachers’ CPD through an imposed nine-step model of peer group mentoring (PGM) is focused on. LÄS MER