Sökning: "Postural control"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 73 avhandlingar innehållade orden Postural control.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The importance of the ability to use bipedal stance and gait in everyday life cannot be underestimated. Bipedal stance is learned during childhood and constantly adapted to changing circumstances throughout life. Failure to attain and maintain the control of upright posture can have catastrophic consequences. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : All trunk muscles are important contributors to spine stability. However, the deepest abdominal muscle, transversus abdominis (TrA), with its characteristically horizontal fibre orientation seems to serve a unique function in trunk motor control. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Per-Anders Fransson Department of Clinical Sciences,Lund Lund University, 221 85 Lund
Sammanfattning : The ability to obtain correct balance control information and adjust motor performance appropriately are essential elements in effective postural control. However, functional disorders may affect the reliability of receptor information and ability to carry out corrective motions needed to maintain balance. LÄS MER
4. Movement Control after Stroke Studies on Sit-to-walk and on the Relations between Clinical and Laboratory MeasuresDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Aims: The principal aims of this research were 1) to extend existing knowledge of the everyday sit-to-walk (STW) transfer in subjects with stroke and in matched controls by exploring temporal, kinematic, and kinetic aspects, and 2) to investigate the relations between some clinical and laboratory measures of postural control and locomotion in stroke rehabilitation and research.Methods: Ten community-living subjects with stroke (mean age 59 years) and ten matched controls were enrolled in the STW studies (Studies I, II, and IV). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : Maintenance of body confguration and orientation in space (postural control) is a vital motor function. A general goal of the present study was to analyze nervous feedback mechanisms for the maintenance of posture during different motor behaviors and with different postural perturbations. LÄS MER