Sökning: "Population based"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3026 avhandlingar innehållade orden Population based.
1. Sexually transmitted diseases and sexual behaviour among young Swedish women a population-based study
Sammanfattning : Most epidemiologic studies of sexually transmitted diseases (STD) are based on patients seeking help or advice at various health care settings. Because many STD:s are subclinical, epidemiologic surveys can be strengthened by a population-based approach. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis examines various factors associated with subjective well-being (SWB) in an adult Swedish population, aged 20-64 years, using cross-sectional and longitudinal data. The thesis includes four studies based on the PART study, a current population-based study on mental health, work, and relations in Stockholm County, Sweden. LÄS MER
3. Prognostic factors, treatment and outcome in adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia Population-based studies in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) has poor prognosis in older/elderly adults and in high-risk/relapsed disease. Recommended treatment of ALL was evaluated (study I-IV). Data was obtained from the Swedish Acute Leukemia registries and from patient records.I. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Tailored treatment with adequate timing is essential for the quality of prostate cancer care at all stages. Overtreatment should be avoided due to the side effects, but undertreatment may on the other hand lead to progression and death. LÄS MER
5. Dietary Intake, Fatty Acid Biomarkers, and Abdominal Obesity Population-Based Observational StudiesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to investigate the associations between fatty acid (FA) biomarkers, carbohydrate intake, and abdominal obesity (AO) and related anthropometric measures in a population-based cohort of men and women in Stockholm County. The overall hypothesis was that dietary fat quality assessed by serum and adipose tissue FA composition, and dietary intake of especially carbohydrates is associated with AO. LÄS MER