Sökning: "Polymera kompositmaterial"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 84 avhandlingar innehållade orden Polymera kompositmaterial.
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Bio-basedcomposites are being increasingly used in applications where weight saving,and environmental friendliness is as important as structural performance. Obviously, bio-based materials have their limitations regarding durability and stability of the properties,but their potential in use for advanced applications can be expanded if they were functionalized and considered beyond their structural performance. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents systematic numerical study of stresses in the adhesive of a single-lap joint subjected to various loading scenarios (mechanical and thermal loading). The main objective of this work is to improve understanding of the main material and geometrical parameters determining performance of adhesive joint for the future analysis of failure initiation and development in these structures. LÄS MER
3. Micro-cracking and delaminations of composite laminates under tensile quasi-static and cyclic loadingDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Aerospace industry is devoted to improving the aircraft performance while reducing its weight and limiting the emissions. Part of this objective can be accomplished with the use of high-performance long fibre reinforced polymer laminated composites. LÄS MER
4. Influence of microstructure on debonding at the fiber/matrix interface in fiber-reinforced polymers under tensile loadingDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : At the end of the second decade of the XXI century, the transportation industry at large faces several challenges that will shape its evolution in the next decade and beyond. The first such challenge is the increasing public awareness and governmental action on climate change, which are increasing the pressure on the industrial sectors responsible for the greatest share of emissions, the transportation industry being one of them, to reduce their environmental footprint. LÄS MER
5. Structural Composite Lithium-Ion Battery Effect of Intercalation induced volumetric changes on micro-damageDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The quest for lighter materials and structures to reduce climate impacts in the automotive industry has paved the way for multifunctional solutions. Mass saving on a system level can be achieved by materials or structures having more than one primary function, thus reducing the number of components used. LÄS MER