Sökning: "Polymera kompositmaterial"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 82 avhandlingar innehållade orden Polymera kompositmaterial.
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Bio-basedcomposites are being increasingly used in applications where weight saving,and environmental friendliness is as important as structural performance. Obviously, bio-based materials have their limitations regarding durability and stability of the properties,but their potential in use for advanced applications can be expanded if they were functionalized and considered beyond their structural performance. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents systematic numerical study of stresses in the adhesive of a single-lap joint subjected to various loading scenarios (mechanical and thermal loading). The main objective of this work is to improve understanding of the main material and geometrical parameters determining performance of adhesive joint for the future analysis of failure initiation and development in these structures. LÄS MER
3. Micro-cracking and delaminations of composite laminates under tensile quasi-static and cyclic loadingDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Aerospace industry is devoted to improving the aircraft performance while reducing its weight and limiting the emissions. Part of this objective can be accomplished with the use of high-performance long fibre reinforced polymer laminated composites. LÄS MER
4. Structural Composite Lithium-Ion Battery Effect of Intercalation induced volumetric changes on micro-damageDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The quest for lighter materials and structures to reduce climate impacts in the automotive industry has paved the way for multifunctional solutions. Mass saving on a system level can be achieved by materials or structures having more than one primary function, thus reducing the number of components used. LÄS MER
5. Polyethylene/metal oxide nanocomposites for electrical insulation in future HVDC-cables probing properties from nano to macroDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Nanocomposites of polyethylene and metal oxide nanoparticles have shown to be a feasible approachto the next generation of insulation in high voltage direct current cables. In order to reach an operationvoltage of 1 MV new insulation materials with reduced conductivity and increased breakdown strengthas compared to modern low-density polyethylene (LDPE) is needed. LÄS MER