Sökning: "Pollutant dispersion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden Pollutant dispersion.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyzes the characteristics of flow pattern and vehicle-emitted pollutant dispersion in roughness surface layer. In an urban environment, wind flow and transported-pollutant source interfere strongly with buildings and other roughness elements on the surface ground, which results in complex characteristics of flow pattern and pollutant dispersion in 3D circumstances. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Entrained flow gasification (EFG) is a well-proven, commercially available technology for large scale coal gasification processes, with a production of a high quality syngas (a mixture of carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen (H2), carbon dioxide (CO2), methane (CH4) and other compounds). For biomass, the process is still under development and there are several hurdles that must be cleared before it can become commercial. LÄS MER
3. Visualization of Air Flow, Temperature and Concentration Indoors Whole-field measuring methods and CFDDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The thermal indoor climate is a complicated combination of a number of physical variables, all of which strongly affect people’s well-being. The indoor climate not only heavily affects people’s health and life quality, but also their productivity and ability to work efficiently. LÄS MER
4. Long-term exposure to air pollution from road traffic and cardiovascular disease with a focus on exposure modelingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Institute of Environmental Medicine
Sammanfattning : Air pollution is an important environmental health factor contributing to the burden of disease. From a public health point of view cardiovascular effects of long-term exposure are predominant, primarily coronary events and stroke. LÄS MER
5. Atmospheric corrosion of copper and copper-based alloys in architecture from native surface oxides to fully developed patinasDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Copper and copper-based alloys are commonly used in both ancient and modern architecture. This requires an in-depth fundamental and applied understanding on their atmospheric corrosion behavior at different climatic, environmental and pollutant levels and how these parameters influence e.g. LÄS MER