Sökning: "Political economic geography"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 109 avhandlingar innehållade orden Political economic geography.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Since 2007, rural areas, particularly across the global south, have been ravaged by what has been dubbed a “global resource rush”. On the heels of this rush, a new wave of dispossession studies across the fields of agrarian political economy, human geography and political ecology is emerging. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Social and Economic Geography, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : This thesis seeks to understand the development and implementation of the community-based pasture management policy in Kyrgyzstan, which transferred the responsibility for pasture-use planning from state administrative organs to local community-based organizations.Using document analysis, this thesis contextualizes the emergence and evolution of the policy’s key premises, including the advantages of community-based management compared to state-centered management. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Christina Scholten, Lenngrens v. 2, 245 32 Staffanstorp
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with questions concerning the different strategies women adopt in order to support themselves when they become unemployed in rural areas. One strategy is to start a business of one's one, a strategy supported and called for by the Swedish Government, especially during the 1990s economic recession. LÄS MER
4. Promoting equality between women and men in bilateral development cooperation : Concepts, goals, rationales and institutional arrangements. Part One. Theory, practice and priorities for change. Part Two. Empirical studies in two sectors in Tanzania: Household water supplies and health developmentDetta är en avhandling från Department of Social and Economic Geography, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Gender equality has been on the development cooperation agenda for more than three decades. Bilateral agencies have developed policies, strategies, methodologies and tools to support achievement of this important goal. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to analyse changes in political and territorial organisation that followed the introduction and implementation of the EU initiative for rural development, LEADER II, in Sweden. Focusing on the actors involved, the LEADER process is analysed from three perspectives: local democracy; the construction of regions; and the political capacity to act. LÄS MER