Sökning: "Political ecology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 65 avhandlingar innehållade orden Political ecology.
- Detta är en avhandling från Human Ecology Division, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This is a history of theories and theorists of unequal exchange. Starting with mercantilists and Richard Cantillon's theory based on land values, it briefly covers the early Classical economists and Gerald Fitzhugh. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about the role of media discourse in shaping the political identities of those who want to be heard in public. The ways in which people are able to speak, know, and feel in political situations have important implications for how we conceive of the possibilities to be engaged in contemporary democracy. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : By describing climate change as one of the greatest challenges of our time, the Swedish government has expressed a commitment to climate change adaptation as an integral part of the country’s sustainable development efforts. Sweden has also been portrayed as a frontrunner of climate policy and sustainable development. LÄS MER
4. The Regime Environment of Environmental Regimes: Conceptualizing, Theorizing and and Examining Conflicts among International Regimes on Environmental IssuesDetta är en avhandling från University of Tübingen
Sammanfattning : The thesis scrutinizes an emerging phenomenon in international relations: the increase in functional overlaps among international regimes. I approach this young field of study in three consecutive parts. The first part conceptualizes regime overlaps as ‘regime conflicts’. LÄS MER
5. Restoration of semi-natural grasslands Impacts on biodiversity, ecosystem services and stakeholder perceptionsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physical Geography, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Humans play a major role shaping the living conditions for not only ourselves, but also all other species on Earth. In fact, some species-rich habitat types require human management to uphold the biodiversity and related ecosystem services. LÄS MER