Sökning: "Police report"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 avhandlingar innehållade orden Police report.
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about police reports concerning school violence in Sweden involving children below the age of criminal responsibility. Police reports about incidents caused by pupils in Swedish compulsory schools have increased since at least the 1980s. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kriminologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation focuses on the attitudes towards misconduct expressed by serving police officers and police trainees during the period 1999 – 2005. Almost 3,000 serving police officers and 800 police trainees have participated in questionnaire surveys and interviews focused on how they rank the seriousness of such behaviours and their own level of tolerance in relation to these behaviours as expressed from different perspectives. LÄS MER
3. Police interviews with victims and suspects of violent and sexual crimes interviewees' experiences and interview outcomesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Dept. of Psychology, Univ
Sammanfattning : The police interview is one of the most important investigative tools that law enforcement has close at hand, and police interview methods have changed during the twentieth century. A good police interview is conducted in the frame of the law, is governed by the interview goal, and is influenced by facilitating factors that may affect the elicited report. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för klinisk och experimentell medicin
Sammanfattning : Child protection is the process that aims to find, investigate and help maltreated children. In many countries this process is initiated by professionals who compile mandated reports that are then submitted to a designated agency that in many cases is part of a separate child protection system. LÄS MER
5. Forces of Destruction and Construction Local Conflict Dynamics, Institutional Trust and Postwar CrimeDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Peace and Conflict Research
Sammanfattning : In 2017 alone, an estimated 68,851 people lost their lives as a consequence of civil wars, that is, armed conflicts that take place within the borders of a state. Such violent conflicts not only lead to immense human suffering, but also leave social, economic and political imprints on the societies that experience them. LÄS MER