Sökning: "Physical Therapy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 376 avhandlingar innehållade orden Physical Therapy.
- Detta är en avhandling från Physical Chemistry 1, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The objective of this work was to study the formation of DNA-cationic vesicle complexes (lipoplexes). These complexes are interesting not only from a fundamental point of view but also as promising candidates for gene therapy. The approach taken was to study first the cationic vesicles by themselves. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Occupational Therapy, Faculty of Medicine, Lund University, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Rollator and powered wheelchair interventions are often applied to make participation possible for citizens with limited walking capacity. However, the research-based knowledge about outcomes is insufficient for societal prioritisation purposes and for quality development of assistive technology within occupational therapy contexts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Occupational Therapy, Box 157, 221 00 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis was to explore aspects of meaning connected with the performance of everyday occupations. Further, the aim was to investigate relationships between occupation, meaning, and health-related variables among adult and elderly subjects with and without chronic pain. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Occupational Therapy Faculty of Medicine Lund University
Sammanfattning : Very little is known about the consequences of aging and the wellbeing of deaf sign language users. This thesis contributes to filling this knowledge gap. LÄS MER
5. The Complexity of Geriatric Rehabilitation. A One-Year Follow-Up of Client, Caregiver, and Administration PerceptionsDetta är en avhandling från Division of Occupational Therapy, Box 157, 221 00 Lund
Sammanfattning : The overarching aim of this thesis was to report changes in the quality of geriatric rehabilitation as perceived by administration, caregivers, and clients during a one-year period of a Swedish governmental venture of development in geriatric rehabilitation. Further aims were to describe changes in clients’ prevalence of symptoms, ADL dependence, subjective well-being in a one-year follow-up and to generate knowledge for further develop-ment of quality of geriatric rehabilitation. LÄS MER