Sökning: "Pharmaceutical Packaging"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden Pharmaceutical Packaging.
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Packaging Logistics, Department of Design Sciences
Sammanfattning : Pharmaceutical packaging has an increasing importance in aging societies, wherepeople depend on medicines for their own care and well-being. Previous research shows that pharmaceutical packaging is a source of uncertainties, confusion, and daily struggles. LÄS MER
2. Design of solid dosage forms for mucosal vaccination - Investigations on the influence of excipients on product performanceDetta är en avhandling från Division of Packaging Logistics, Department of Design Sciences
Sammanfattning : Most vaccines today are liquid formulations for parental administration. However, there are several drawbacks connected to these vaccines. Since injectable vaccines only induce systemic antibody responses, they are not effective against the various pathogens that affect mucosal surfaces with poor permeability for serum-derived antibodies, e.g. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Pharmaceutical packaging is linked to important demographic changes. Aging ofpopulations is one of the demographic changes which has called for more attention, especially in well-developed countries. The increase in life expectancy represents a positive consequence of years of research, development of medications, and improvement in life habits. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Packaging Logistics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The global company operates from a number of locations worldwide, which entails geographical distances and logistical implications for product and parts transported, as well as the choice of product variety because of numerable worldwide consumer preferences. In these companies, packaging becomes a frequently used object to complement product features and achieve an effective and efficient means of transportation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Design Sciences, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The global company operates from a number of locations worldwide, resulting in implications for the transport, handling and storage of product and parts transported within the company as well as between the company divisions and suppliers and/or consumers. In these companies, the package becomes a frequently used object to complement product features and achieve an effective and efficient means of logistics. LÄS MER