Sökning: "Peter Wide"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 123 avhandlingar innehållade orden Peter Wide.
1. Turbulence in Business Networks A Longitudinal Study of Mergers, Acquisitions and Bankruptcies Involving Swedish IT-companiesDetta är en avhandling från Ekonomihögskolan
Sammanfattning : The end of the twentieth centry, and the beginning of the twenty-first, was a revolving period with many mergers, acquisitions and bankruptcies among Swedish IT-companies. Such events are likely to affect more than just the companies directly involved, i.e. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the work on the development of a new electronic tongue for water quality assessment. The aim of this work is to build a complete system including a sensor and associated data analysis methods which is able to detect quality changes in drinking water and warn the user if the water is not suitable for drinking. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : ICT4D, here defined as the use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in developing regions, can be seen as one of the most powerful and cost efficient ways to improve the standard of living in the developing world. Many regions in Asia have shown a rapid but heterogeneous development where information technology had a drastic impact on development but often with the problems related to ICT4D 1. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Wide-bandgap (WBG) semiconductor materials such as silicon carbide (SiC) and gallium-nitride (GaN) allow higher voltage ratings, lower on-state voltage drops, higher switching frequencies, and higher maximum temperatures. All these advantages make them an attractive choice when high-power density and high-efficiency converters are targeted. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : During the past decade, Grid computing has gained popularity as a means to build powerful computing infrastructures by aggregating distributed computing capacity. Grid technology allows computing resources that belong to different organizations to be integrated into a single unified system image – a Grid. LÄS MER