Sökning: "Peter Fredman"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 avhandlingar innehållade orden Peter Fredman.
1. Environmental valuation and policy : applications in the management of endangered species, recreation, and tourismDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Swedish Univ. of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Tourism Development in Peripheral Areas Processes of Local Innovation and Change in Northern SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Östersund, Sweden : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : Tourism has reached almost all regions of the world and has had a notable growth in the peripheral regions of Europe. Attempts at tourism development in rural and peripheral areas have resulted in widely varying outcomes and have often been undertaken as a last resort by communities. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Östersund, Sweden : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : Trails in natural areas constitute an essential resource in tourism as they provide infrastructure for both tourists and tourism companies. Trails allow access to nature and increase safety for visitors by guiding them to the appropriate route, where places of danger are avoided and the risk of damaging ecologically sensitive areas minimized. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation contributes to developing knowledge on the commercialization of natural resources through tourism. This is achieved by means of understanding the main avenues through which natural resources are commercialized, and analyzing the operational setting of tourism firms. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Human Geography,Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Europe's first national parks were established in northern Sweden in 1909 and this region has thus functioned as a protected and aesthetic pleasure landscape for a century. In 1996, due to the combination of spectacular natural environment and ancient Sami traditions the Laponian World Heritage Area was established here. LÄS MER