Sökning: "Peter Forsgren"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden Peter Forsgren.
1. "Att lyssna med ögat" : Studier i Peder Sjögrens 1940-talsromaner
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. The Non-Invasive Liver Biopsy : Determining Hepatic Function in Diffuse and Focal LiverDisease
Sammanfattning : The liver is one of the largest organs within the human body and it handles many vital tasks such as nutrient processing, toxin removal, and synthesis of important proteins. The number of people suffering from chronic liver disease is on the rise, likely due to the present ‘western’ lifestyle. LÄS MER
3. Using patient-derived cell models to investigate the role of misfolded SOD1 in ALS
Sammanfattning : Protein misfolding and aggregation underlie several neurodegenerative proteinopathies including amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). Superoxide dismutase 1 (SOD1) was the first gene found to be associated with familial ALS. LÄS MER
4. Livsmystik och destruktiv maktsträvan - två poler i Per Olof Sundmans författarskap : en undersökning med särskilt fokus på romanerna Expeditionen och Två dagar, två nätter
Sammanfattning : My thesis addresses the antagonism between the mystery of life and the destructive pursuit of power which forms a central theme in the works of Per Olof Sundman (1922–1992). The purpose is to show that Sundman uses the theme of the encounter/non-encounter and the destructive leader to examine the conditions for allowing a deeper experience of reality and the destructive exercise of power. LÄS MER
5. Visuella vändningar : Bild och estetik i Kerstin Ekmans romankonst
Sammanfattning : This is a dissertation on how an aesthetics of fiction is formulated at the intersection of, and oscillation between, image-construction and image-criticism in three novels by Kerstin Ekman: En stad av ljus (1983), Händelser vid vatten (1993), and Gör mig levande igen (1996). The purpose of the dissertation is to analyze the movement of this oscillation and demonstrate how it is intertwined, not only with the aesthetic practice characterizing these novels, but also with their interpretation of the past and the contemporary. LÄS MER