Sökning: "Person-centred care"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 67 avhandlingar innehållade orden Person-centred care.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The need for a person-centred rather than disease-centred approach to care is considered an important part of care today. However, healthcare professionals still tend to focus on the disease within the person rather than on the person with the disease. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to investigate formal care and services at home, regarding structure, process, and outcomes, for persons with dementia (aged 65+ years) at risk of nursing home admission. Availability and utilization of formal care and services at home for persons with dementia, from diagnosis to end-of-life stage, in eight European countries was described in study I. LÄS MER
3. Job satisfaction, strain and stress of conscience among nurse assistants working in residential care for older peopleDetta är en avhandling från Department of Health Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the thesis was to investigate and explore job satisfaction, strain and stress of conscience (SC) among nurse assistants (NAs) working in residential care for older people. The thesis had a descriptive, cross-sectional and correlational design and consisted of one paper where qualitative methodology was used and three where quantitative methodology was used. LÄS MER
4. Being taken seriously. Person-centredness and person-centred climate as experienced by patients and significant others when the patient is assessed as non-urgent by the Swedish Ambulance ServiceDetta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Background: The experience of person-centredness and person-centred climate is poorly understood in the context of being assessed as non-urgent and, in many cases, left at home by the Ambulance Service.Aim: The overall objective of this thesis was to explore experiences of person-centredness and the person-centred climate among patients and significant others when patients were assessed as non-urgent by the Swedish Ambulance Service. LÄS MER
5. A gender perspective on irritable bowel syndrome: symptoms, experiences and the development of a person-centred support interventionDetta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common functional gastrointestinal disorder which affects approximately ten percent of the world’s population and which is more prevalent among women than men. The hallmark symptoms of IBS are abdominal pain and disturbed bowel habits and a number of differences, for example in symptom profiles, between men and women with IBS have been reported. LÄS MER