Sökning: "Performance bottleneck identification"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden Performance bottleneck identification.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Department of Computing Science, Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Cloud datacenters comprise hundreds or thousands of disparate application services, each having stringent performance and availability requirements, sharing a finite set of heterogeneous hardware and software resources. The implication of such complex environment is that the occurrence of performance problems, such as slow application response and unplanned downtimes, has become a norm rather than exception resulting in decreased revenue, damaged reputation, and huge human-effort in diagnosis. LÄS MER
2. Automated Bottleneck Analysis of Production Systems Increasing the applicability of simulation-based multi-objective optimization for bottleneck analysis within industryDetta är en avhandling från Skövde : University of Skövde
Sammanfattning : Manufacturing companies constantly need to explore new management strategies and new methods to increase the efficiency of their production systems and retain their competitiveness. It is of paramount importance to develop new bottleneck analysis methods that can identify the factors that impede the overall performance of their productionsystems so that the optimal improvement actions can be performed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Skövde : University of Skövde
Sammanfattning : Manufacturing industry spend a great deal of their capital on equipment maintenance for their production systems. Hence, the cost of improper maintenance management is something that the industry would like to avoid. LÄS MER
4. Identification and tuning of algorithmic parameters in parallel matrix computations Hessenberg reduction and tensor storage format conversionDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis considers two problems in numerical linear algebra and high performance computing (HPC): (i) the parallelization of a new blocked Hessenberg reduction algorithm using Parallel Cache Assignment (PCA) and the tunability of its algorithm parameters, and (ii) storing and manipulating dense tensors on shared memory HPC systems.The Hessenberg reduction appears in the Aggressive Early Deflation (AED) process for identifying converged eigenvalues in the distributed multishift QR algorithm (state-of-the-art algorithm for computing all eigenvalues for dense square matrices). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The absence of a global standard is a bottleneck when using Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology. This thesis explores data communication protocols for Active-RFID regarding their energy efficiency and how they can be suited to fit a large variety of applications. LÄS MER