Sökning: "Performance anomalies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 avhandlingar innehållade orden Performance anomalies.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Department of Computing Science, Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Cloud datacenters comprise hundreds or thousands of disparate application services, each having stringent performance and availability requirements, sharing a finite set of heterogeneous hardware and software resources. The implication of such complex environment is that the occurrence of performance problems, such as slow application response and unplanned downtimes, has become a norm rather than exception resulting in decreased revenue, damaged reputation, and huge human-effort in diagnosis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Fundamental properties of cloud computing such as resource sharing and on-demand self-servicing is driving a growing adoption of the cloud for hosting both legacy and new application services. A consequence of this growth is that the increasing scale and complexity of the underlying cloud infrastructure as well as the fluctuating service workloads is inducing performance incidents at a higher frequency than ever before with far-reaching impact on revenue, reliability, and reputation. LÄS MER
3. Ett dynamiskt perspektiv på individuella skillnader av heuristisk kompetens, intelligens, mentala modeller, mål och konfidens i kontroll av mikrovärlden MoroDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Theories predicting performance of human control of complex dynamic systems must assess how decision makers capture and utilise knowledge for achieving and maintaining control. Traditional problem solving theories and corresponding measures such as Ravens matrices have been applied to predict performance in complex dynamic systems. LÄS MER
4. Miniprojects and Context Rich Problems Case studies with qualitative analysis of motivation, learner ownership and competence in small group work in physicsDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för tema
Sammanfattning : This thesis reports case studies of students working with context rich problems (CRP) and mini projects (MP) in physics in an upper secondary school class and in a physics teacher education class at university. The students report a big shift from physics in secondary school as fun and easy, to physics in upper secondary school as boring, difficult and with lack of time for reflections and physics talking, but they also found physics as interesting in itself. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : In the post September 11 era, the demand for security has increased in virtually all parts of the society. The need for increased security originates from the emergence of new threats which differ from the traditional ones in such a way that they cannot be easily defined and are sometimes unknown or hidden in the “noise” of daily life. LÄS MER