Sökning: "Performance Based Regulation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 73 avhandlingar innehållade orden Performance Based Regulation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : In reregulated and restructured electricity markets the production and retail of electricity is conducted on competitive markets, the transmission and distribution on the other hand can be considered as natural monopolies. The financial regulation of Distribution System Operators (DSOs) has in many countries, partly as a consequence of the restructuring in ownership, gone through a major switch in regulatory policy. LÄS MER
2. The network performance assessment model a new framework of regulating the electricity network companiesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : When the Swedish electricity market was re-regulated in 1996 the trading with electricity was exposed to competition and the net service henceforth should be comprised by a monopoly comprised by a regulation. The regulation was based on a review of the costs of the network companies. No attention were paid to if the network was efficient. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Fire Safety Engineering and Systems Safety, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In this doctoral thesis some fundamental problems concerning society's ability to control the safety in buildings in the case of fire by issuing performance-based building regulations are identified and analysed. Fire protection documentation from forty-six projects was studied, together with a detailed analysis of the Swedish building regulations and an extensive risk analysis of a class of buildings. LÄS MER
4. Regulation of Microvascular Blood Flow : a clinical and experimental study based on laser Doppler perfusion imagingDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Local blood flow reflexes in the foot skin of healthy controls and in young diabetic patients with or without nerve dysfunction have been studied using laser Doppler perfusion imaging (LDPI). A neurophysiological follow-up study on nerve dysfunction is presented as a complerhent to the work on blood flow regulation in the young diabetics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Automatic Control, Lund Institute of Technology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with event-based control and estimation strategies, motivated by certain bottlenecks in the control loop. Two kinds of implementation constraints are considered: closing one or several control loops over a data network, and sensors that report measurements only as intervals (e.g. with quantization). LÄS MER