Sökning: "Perceived fatigue"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 67 avhandlingar innehållade orden Perceived fatigue.
1. Fatigue in individuals with multiple sclerosis : lived experiences and perceived impact in daily lifeDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping Universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to gain knowledge about experiences of fatigue among individuals diagnosed with MS and to compare these experiences with those of individuals in the general population. Individuals' experiences of fatigue have been approached both inductively and deductively and qualitative and quantitative research methods have been combined. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : National Institute for Working Life (Arbetslivsinstitutet)
Sammanfattning : Perceived fatigue at work is important because it may be unpleasant for the individual, it may interfere with productivity, and prolonged fatigue without recovery may lead to work-related disorders. This thesis presents a comprehensive approach towards assessment of work-related perceived fatigue. LÄS MER
3. Psychological work environment, musculoskeletal symptoms, and the potential mediating mechanisms of felt stress and perceived fatigueDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Clinical Sciences, Danderyd Hospital
Sammanfattning : Fatigue is a common complaint and considered a very challenging symptom to cope with in many different medical diseases. The assessment of fatigue is bound up with the problems of both conceptualization and definition. In addition, few studies have investigated suitable neuropsychological tests to examine fatigue and its consequences. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Chronic Heart Failure (CHF) is known to have a substantial impact on activities of daily living (ADL) and symptoms such as breathlessness and fatigue are characteristic. Despite this, research in occupational therapy concerning people with CHF is rare. LÄS MER