Sökning: "Per Lundahl"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden Per Lundahl.
1. Proteins from human erythrocyte membranes - solubilization and fractionation
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Affinity-, Partition- and Permeability Properties of the Human Red Blood Cell Membrane and Biomembrane Models, with Emphasis on the GLUT1 Glucose Transporter
Sammanfattning : The human glucose transporter GLUT1 is abundant in red blood cells, the blood-brain barrier and epithelial cells, where it mediates the transport of the energy metabolite, glucose. In the present work some properties of GLUT1, including affinity binding of both substrates and inhibitors, transport rates as well as permeabilities of aromatic amino acids and drug-membrane interactions were analyzed by chromatographic methods. LÄS MER
3. Partitioning of Drugs and Lignin Precursor Models into Artificial Membranes
Sammanfattning : The main aim of this thesis was to characterize membrane-solute interactions using artificial membranes in immobilized liposome chromatography or capillary electrophoresis. The partitioning of a solute into a cell membrane is an essential step in diffusion across the membrane. LÄS MER
4. ”Man är ju typ elev, fast på avstånd” : problematisk skolfrånvaro ur elevers, föräldrars och skolpersonals perspektiv
Sammanfattning : Aim: The aim of the thesis is to increase the knowledge of problematic school absenteeism by focusing on factors and processes contributing to this phenomenon in compulsory school, but also to identify what helps turningabsenteeism into increased school attendance. The thesis uses Kearney’s (2008a) definition of problematic school absenteeism: absences that adversely affect the student’s social and cognitive development, and mental wellbeing. LÄS MER
5. Gymnasielärare - perspektiv på lärares arbete och yrkesutveckling vid millennieskiftet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to contribute to knowledge about how the work and profession of upper secondary school teachers is understood and shaped by the teachers in the beginning of the 21st century, and to relate that understanding of work and professional development to the strivings of the teachers’ trade unions and the state. With the implementation of an innovation as a starting point, the teachers’ narratives also described their work in a broader sense. LÄS MER