Sökning: "Patologi allmän"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 avhandlingar innehållade orden Patologi allmän.
- Detta är en avhandling från Maria Alvarado-Kristensson, experimentall pathology, Lund University, U-MAS, entrance 78, 205 02 Malmö
Sammanfattning : The human neutrophil is the most abundant granulocyte and the major type of cell involved in an acute inflammatory response. Neutrophils are armed with various systems of enzymes, that can find and kill pathogens, but unfortunately, these "weapons" cannot distinguish between the host tissues and the "invaders. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Histopathology, University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The experience acquired over a period of 15 years of diagnostic electron microscopy of fine needle aspirates and surgical specimens constitutes the base for this thesis. Some of the tumors analyzed represent rare soft tissue tumors, and consequently not very often ultrastructurally described. LÄS MER
3. Fine needle aspiration diagnosis of spindle cell tumors of soft tissue, including the use of ancillary methods, and correlation with clinical dataDetta är en avhandling från Department of Patology & Cytology Lund University Hospital 221 85 Lund Sweden
Sammanfattning : Fine needle aspiration cytology (FNAC) is gaining increased popularity in the diagnosis of soft tissue lesions. FNAC used as a primary examination method to obtain a morphologic diagnosis, has been part of the diagnostic work-up of patients admitted to the Musculoskeletal Tumor Center of the Lund University Hospital since 1972. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KFS AB
Sammanfattning : Increased expression of the cell cycle regulatory protein cyclin A1 has previously been detected in patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and targeted overexpression of cyclin A1 in a transgenic mouse model initiated AML. The aim of this thesis was to further study the expression and regulation of cyclin A1 in hematopoietic cells. LÄS MER
5. Observations on cerebral amyloid angiopathy and microvascular pathology in Alzheimer's disease and vascular dementiaDetta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Dementia is a state of permanent loss of cognitive function, most commonly affecting the elderly. With a rapidly growing aged population, the spectrum of disorders that lead to dementia is exerting an ever-increasing toll on patients, families and society alike. The most common dementing disorders are Alzheimer's disease and vascular dementia. LÄS MER