Sökning: "Patient-reported outcome measures"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 43 avhandlingar innehållade orden Patient-reported outcome measures.
1. Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction - Graft failures, surgical techniques and patient-reported outcome measuresDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Injuries to the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) can result in increased joint laxity, which often ends participation in competitive sports and may, in the medium to long term, lead to degeneration of the knee. The occurrence of ACL injuries has increased in recent years and, today, ACL reconstruction is one of the most common procedures in orthopaedic surgery. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Background: Survival rates in children with esophageal atresia (EA) have reached 90-95%, but they are at risk of chronic morbidity, mainly related to esophageal and respiratory dysfunction. Knowledge of condition-specific health-related quality of life (HRQOL) and coping is needed in order to properly understand the impact of the disease and treatment in the child’s daily life. LÄS MER
3. Who should have total hip replacement? Use of patient-reported outcome measures in identifying the indications for and assessment of total hip replacementDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Background: Total hip replacement (THR) is a successful treatment for end-stage hip osteoarthritis (OA). Patients commonly seek this treatment to improve physical function, diminish pain, and ultimately to increase health-related quality of life (HRQoL). LÄS MER
4. Patients’ experiences and patient-reported outcome measures in systemic lupus erythematosus and systemic sclerosisDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to describe experiences of persons with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) and systemic sclerosis (SSc), with a focus on functioningand health, and to evaluate patient reported outcome measures (PROMs).Methods The Fatigue Severity Scale (FSS), measuring fatigue and its consequences in SLE, was translated into Swedish and tested for aspects of reliability and validity (study I). LÄS MER
5. Total hip replacement in immigrants and Swedish patients. Evaluation of preoperative care, socioeconomic background, patient-reported outcomes and risk of reoperationDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Surgery involving Total Hip Arthroplasty (THA) aims to reduce pain, and improve mobility, function and quality of life in patients with osteoarthritis, when non-surgical treatment has failed. Despite good or excellent results in the majority of patients, some of them are dissatisfied. This variability in outcome may depend on several factors. LÄS MER