Sökning: "Parotid gland"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 avhandlingar innehållade orden Parotid gland.
1. Salivary gland neoplasms studies on the cytoskeleton, the secretory apparatus and the nuclear DNA contentDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The heterogeneity of salivary gland neoplasms have made classification and prognostication of these tumours sometimes difficult, and the introduction of techniques, such as enzyme and carbohydrate histochemistry and electron microscopy have only to a certain extent increased our knowledge in these respects. In the present study immunohistochemical methods have been used to identify intermediate filament proteins (IFP) in normal fetal and adult parotid glands, as well as in salivary neoplasms. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Modulation of serous salivary gland function by the sympathetic nervous system a biochemical and ultrastructural study with special reference to β-adrenoceptor subtypesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of the present investigation was to study the influence of the sympathetic nervous system and of various adrenoceptor agents on enzyme secretion and morphology in rat parotid and guinea-pig submandibular glands. Biochemical methods were combined with electron microscopical techniques. LÄS MER
4. On The Innervation of Salivary Glands and Treatment of Dry Mouth - An Experimental and Clinical StudyDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Detailed knowledge of the innervation of the parotid gland is essential in basic studies on various neuroglandular phenomena as well as in various types of orofacial surgery. The innervation is more complex than usually depicted in Textbooks. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Although modern radiation therapy techniques have the ability to conform the dose distribution of ionizing radiation tightly around the volume to be treated, unwanted irradiation to surrounding organs remains a problem. The probability of a side effect arising in the normal tissue of a patient after radiation therapy can be modelled by sigmoid mathematical functions known as normal tissue complication probability (NTCP) models. LÄS MER