Sökning: "Parliamentary Interaction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden Parliamentary Interaction.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Parliamentary talk, despite its central place in politics, has not been the focus of many qualitative studies. The present study investigates how parliamentary talk emerges in a dialogue between different arguments in the parliament. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : The Voices of the Citizens: Studies of the Internet as Political Public Sphere. The purpose of the study is to investigate the conditions for and forms of citizen participation in the websites’ communicative practices. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The European Parliament (EP) is the scene where certain issues concerning over 500 million ‘Europeans’ are publicly debated and where politically relevant groupings are discursively coconstructed. While the Members of the Parliament (MEPs) pursue their political agendas, intergroup boundaries are drawn, reinforced, and/or transgressed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Hedemora : Gidlunds förlag
Sammanfattning : The dissertation deals with political culture in the Age of Liberty as it is manifested in the uprising in Dalarna in 1743. The object of the study is the political repertoire used by the peasants – a combination of utilisation of political institutions and different forms of protest such as tax boycotts and a march from Dalarna to the capital. LÄS MER
5. The voice of the people? Supplications submitted to the Swedish Diet in the Age of Liberty, 1719–1772Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Department of historical, philosophical and religious studies, Umeå University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is devoted to the study of who used the formal channels of interaction in the early modern era and why. It examines the full range of the political conversation in early modern Sweden, as seen in the supplications to the Diet in the Age of Liberty (1719–1772), and more specifically the supplications submitted to the parliamentary committee tasked with handling them, the Screening Deputation. LÄS MER