Sökning: "Parents of children with chronic conditions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden Parents of children with chronic conditions.
1. Fears, Stress and Burnout in Parents of Children with Chronic Conditions Treatment with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and MindfulnessDetta är en avhandling från Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of the present research was threefold: to investigate the fears of parents of children with chronic conditions; to evaluate the effectiveness of their treatment with either mindfulness-based therapy or cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT); and to assess treatment outcome in terms of health-related quality of life (HRQoL). Long-term stress can lead to some form of chronic stress reaction. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : VACTERL association is a rare and complex congenital condition often requiring repeated surgery and entailing various physical sequelae. Knowledge is scarce regarding experiences of the health condition and health care, need of support at school, health-related quality of life (HRQoL), and psychological well-being in children, adolescents and their parents. LÄS MER
3. Children living with type 1 diabetes and congenital heart disease in the West Bank, Palestine -Self-perceived health status, sense of coherence, and the daily life experiences of these children and theri parentsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Chronic diseases such as type 1 diabetes (T1D) and congenital heart disease (CHD) are lifelong conditions, need regular treatment, self management, and health care follow-ups. Growing up with these conditions affects the children’s and their parents’ lives at various levels, because of the increased burden and responsibilities imposed on them. LÄS MER
4. Epidemiological studies of sociodemographic factors, early life factors, health, and medical care consumption among small childrenDetta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : By international standards, children in Sweden experience good health. Sweden has low infant mortality rates, low accident mortality rates, a high number of breastfed children and a high proportion of vaccinated children. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Clinical Science and Education, Södersjukhuset
Sammanfattning : Background: IgE-mediated allergic diseases (eczema, food allergy, asthma and rhinoconjuctivitis) are common chronic diseases in childhood. In Sweden 30-40% of the children are affected by allergic manifestations during childhood. The understanding and prevention of allergic diseases require further studies of the determinants of these diseases. LÄS MER