Sökning: "Parents of children with chronic conditions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden Parents of children with chronic conditions.
1. Fears, Stress and Burnout in Parents of Children with Chronic Conditions Treatment with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and MindfulnessDetta är en avhandling från Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of the present research was threefold: to investigate the fears of parents of children with chronic conditions; to evaluate the effectiveness of their treatment with either mindfulness-based therapy or cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT); and to assess treatment outcome in terms of health-related quality of life (HRQoL). Long-term stress can lead to some form of chronic stress reaction. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : VACTERL association is a rare and complex congenital condition often requiring repeated surgery and entailing various physical sequelae. Knowledge is scarce regarding experiences of the health condition and health care, need of support at school, health-related quality of life (HRQoL), and psychological well-being in children, adolescents and their parents. LÄS MER
3. Epidemiological studies of sociodemographic factors, early life factors, health, and medical care consumption among small childrenDetta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : By international standards, children in Sweden experience good health. Sweden has low infant mortality rates, low accident mortality rates, a high number of breastfed children and a high proportion of vaccinated children. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Clinical Science and Education, Södersjukhuset
Sammanfattning : Background: IgE-mediated allergic diseases (eczema, food allergy, asthma and rhinoconjuctivitis) are common chronic diseases in childhood. In Sweden 30-40% of the children are affected by allergic manifestations during childhood. The understanding and prevention of allergic diseases require further studies of the determinants of these diseases. LÄS MER
5. School-age outcomes of children born at the limit of viability a Swedish national prospective follow-up study at 10 to 12 yearsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background/Aim: During the past two decades, major advances in maternal-fetal medicine, neonatology, and the development of regionalized perinatal care have resulted in dramatic increases in survival rates, by more than 60%, of extremely immature (EI) infants born at less than 26 completed weeks of gestation, creating a new infant population. Studies of school-age outcomes in children with an extremely low birth weight of < 1000 g, born in the1980s, indicated that these children had a substantially high prevalence of low-severity neuropsychological deficits, behavioral problems, and difficulties at school. LÄS MER