Sökning: "PEFC system"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden PEFC system.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kemiteknik
Sammanfattning : The objectives of this doctoral thesis are to give a basisincluding methods for the development of stationary polymerelectrolyte fuel cell (PEFC) systems for combined heat andpower production. Moreover, the objectives include identifyingprerequisites, requirements and possibilities for PEFC systemsproducing heat and power for buildings in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kungliga Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Polymer electrolyte fuel cells (PEFC) constitute one ofseveral types of fuel cells that can be used to converthydrogen to electricity and heat. PEFC co-generation systemsbased on fossil fuels are on the edge of commercialisation.Biogas may be a future fuel in these kinds of systems. LÄS MER
3. MIMS - Multi Integrated Management Systems for Quality, Environment and Systematic Work Environment A General management system, based on large Swedish companiesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Universitetsservice US AB
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes mature Multi Integrated Management System (MIMS), mainly within Swedish companies, certified against three or more certificates. Other criteria have been to have a business system, usually SAP R/3 and that the companies investigated have had more than 200 employees. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns biogas-operated fuel cells. Fuel cell technology may contribute to more efficient energy use, reduce emissions and also perhaps revolutionize current energy systems. The technology is, however, still immature and has not yet been implemented as dominant in any application or niche market. LÄS MER
5. On Diffusion Transport Properties in Fuel Cell Gas Diffusion Layers Using the Lattice Boltzmann MethodDetta är en avhandling från Department of Energy Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The polymer electrolyte fuel cell (PEFC) is considered as one of the most promising devices for providing efficient, clean and noiseless conversion of chemical energy to electrical energy. This device can provide electrical and thermal energy for transport, mobile and stationary applications ranging in a wide range of power requirements. LÄS MER