Sökning: "PD measurement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 29 avhandlingar innehållade orden PD measurement.
1. Partial Discharges in Large Rotating Machines - Continuous On-line Monitoring and Localisation, Based on a New Developed Technique (InTech)
Sammanfattning : Partial discharges (PD) that originate from dielectrically defective parts of the insulation system result in its degradation, which may ultimately lead to a failure of high voltage apparatus. This has resulted in development of numerous PD measuring techniques. One of the most widespread applications of PD measurement is in rotating machines. LÄS MER
2. Dielectric Response and Partial Discharge Diagnostics of Insulation Systems by Utilizing High Voltage ImpulsesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, power system transients are considered as an opportunity for development of on-line diagnostics of power components and specifically the insulation systems of power transformers and bushings.A new technique for on-line dielectric response measurement of power transformer bushings is proposed which utilizes natural transients in the power system, such as lightning and switching surges, as stimuli. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Peter Hagell, Restorative Neurology, Wallenberg Neuroscience Center, BMC A11, University Hospital, 221 84 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : This explorative study aimed to apply, develop, and evaluate assessment methods at various levels in cell replacement therapy for Parkinson’s disease (PD). Observed motor effects in five grafted patients support that timed motor tasks and clinical ratings of parkinsonism are able to monitor motor function, but their psychometric properties need further attention. LÄS MER
4. Rheology of cement grout Ultrasound based in-line measurement technique and grouting design parametersDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Grouting is performed in order to decrease the permeability and increase the stiffness of the material, especially soil and rock. For tunnelling and underground constructions, permeation grouting is done where cement based materials are pumped inside drilled boreholes under a constant pressure, higher than the ground water pressure. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Meson production in proton-deuteron collisions has been studied using the WASA detector facility at the CELSIUS storage ring in Uppsala. Data were obtained at two different beam energies, 1360 MeV and 1450 MeV, slightly above threshold for η and ω mesons. LÄS MER