Sökning: "PCR DNA"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 411 avhandlingar innehållade orden PCR DNA.
1. Mitochondrial DNA : analysis of the control region in forensic and population genetic studies
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Stability of bacterial DNA in relation to microbial detection in teeth
Sammanfattning : The fate of DNA from dead cells is an important issue when interpreting results from root canal infections analysed by the PCR technique. DNA from dead bacterial cells is known to be detectable long time after cell death and its stability is dependent on many different factors. LÄS MER
3. DNA Analysis of PCR-Inhibitory Forensic Samples
Sammanfattning : DNA evidence, linking perpetrators to crime scenes, is central to many legal proceedings. However, crime scene samples often contain extraneous substances that may interfere with the PCR-based forensic analysis, resulting in partial or negative DNA profiles. Extensive DNA purification may remove inhibitors, but involves the risk of DNA loss. LÄS MER
4. Diagnostic PCR for the Detection of Yersinia enterocolitica and Salmonella in the Food-Chain: Reliability of PCR Performance
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the methodological advances of diagnostic PCR including reliability of PCR and pre-PCR processing of food and feed samples. Diagnostic PCR has been greatly improved by the introduction of the second generation of PCR, so-called real-time PCR. LÄS MER
5. Advances in DNA Detection
Sammanfattning : DNA detection technologies have an increasing importance in our everyday lives, with applications ranging from microbial diagnostics to forensic analysis, food safety evaluation, and environmental monitoring. Currently, as the associated costs decrease, DNA diagnostic techniques are routinely used in research laboratories, in clinical and forensic practice. LÄS MER