Sökning: "P domain"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1786 avhandlingar innehållade orden P domain.
1. Optimization of time domain induced polarization data acquisition and spectral information content
Sammanfattning : The need for detailed subsurface information is increasing due to city expansion and infill projects as well as subsurface construction projects. One common method for acquiring this geo-information is the direct current resistivity and time domain induced polarization method (DCIP) that measures the electrical resistivity and chargeability of the subsurface. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : By 2020 there will be 50 billion connected devices over the Internet. With the fast-increasing data traffic demand in both fixed and mobile networks, network operators need to migrate networks towards next generation solutions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Irradiation induced void swelling is problematic for the application of austenitic steels under high dose irradiation. In this thesis, the swelling is characterized by dislocation bias. The dislocation bias is obtained using the finite element method, accounting for fcc copper and nickel under electron irradiation. LÄS MER
4. Antibiotic Resistance and the Cellular Currency S-adenosyl-methionine Modification of aminoglycosides and nucleic acidsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Streptomycin and spectinomycin are antibiotics that bind to ribosomes and inhibit protein synthesis. Common resistance mechanisms involve enzymatic modification of the two drugs by aminoglycoside nucleotidyltransferases (ANTs). The first part of this thesis covers the structural mechanism of two ANT enzymes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Physiology and Pharmacology
Sammanfattning : The 19 members of the lipoglycoprotein family of WNTs interact with the highly conserved cysteine-rich domain (CRD) of ten members of the Frizzled (FZD1-10) family. The seven transmembrane-spanning surface receptors are listed as G protein-coupled receptors and are known to interact with heterotrimeric G proteins as well as the scaffolding protein disheveled. LÄS MER