Sökning: "P Karlsson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 820 avhandlingar innehållade orden P Karlsson.
1. Evaluating credal set theory as a belief framework in high-level information fusion for automated decision-makingDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : High-level information fusion is a research field in which methods for achieving an overall understanding of the current situation in an environment of interest are studied. The ultimate goal of these methods is to provide effective decision-support for human or automated decision-making. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Meeting in a sustainable way the demands of an unprecedented explosive growth in the number of connected devices and mobile data traffic, next-generation mobile networks are expected to make flexible use of spectrum and provide higher capacity by a denser deployment of radio access network infrastructure. In addition, the allocation and the utilisation of radio access resources should improve spectrum usage efficiency and keep energy consumption low, implying the capability to effectively exploit the denser deployment of radio accesses and the co-existence of radio accesses belonging to one or multiple radio access technologies. LÄS MER
3. Substance P Endopeptidase Purification and Characterizataion of Enzyme Activity and Evaluation of its Function during Stressful ConditionDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The purification and biochemical characterization of the substance P (SP) hydrolyzing enzyme, substance P endopeptidase (SPE), have been carried out; with subsequent orientation in neurobiological fundamental processes involved in opioid dependence, withdrawal, and heat-stress.SPE was purified from rat spinal cord, human spinal cord and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), rat ventral tegemental area (VTA), and rat hippocampus. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : Thallium is a highly toxic element that humans are exposed to mainly by consumption of drinking water and vegetables grown in soil with high thallium content but also through inhalation of particles in the air. Thallium is also present in fossil fuels, alloys, and in electronic utilities. LÄS MER
5. The acquisition of contrast a longitudinal investigation of initial s+plosive cluster development in Swedish childrenDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Filosofi och lingvistik
Sammanfattning : This Thesis explores the development of word-initial s+plosive consonant clusters in the speech of Swedish children between the ages of 1;6 and 4;6. Development in the word-initial consonant clusters is viewed as being determined by 1) the children’s ability to articulate the target sequence of consonants, 2) the level of understanding of which acoustic features in the adult model production are significant for the signalling of the intended distinction, and 3) the children’s ability to apply established production patterns only to productions where the acquired feature agrees with the adult target, to achieve a contrast between rival output forms. LÄS MER