Sökning: "Organization development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 834 avhandlingar innehållade orden Organization development.
- Detta är en avhandling från Jan Stenman, WNC, BMC A11, S-221 84, Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The telencephalon is the most rostral part of the vertebrate central nervous system and is comprised of a number of structures important for voluntary movements and higher cognitive processes. This thesis focuses on the genetic mechanisms that control development of a number of telencephalic structures: the olfactory bulb, the striatum as well as the lateral and basolateral nuclei of the amygdala. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The increased attention to performance measurements is evident in both private and public sector organizations and among both academics and practitioners. Although there is a strong belief in the possibilities of using measurements for managing organizations, both academics and practitioners have questioned measurements potential. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från östersund : Mid Sweden Univ
Sammanfattning : All organizations have an information system. An information system is all that which contribute to the distribution within an organization, and without the information system, the organization would not survive. Despite this, work with changing or constructing information systems often end up with suboptimal results. LÄS MER
4. The Transcendent Organization A treatise on consciousness in organizations: theoretical discussion, conceptual development and empirical studiesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : School of Business, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Organizations are human constructs, and unless the organizational analysis takes into account a wider discussion of the relationship between the subject and the object the analysis ends up in relativism, anarchism, and confusion. There is a danger when we make the organization objective to such extent that it is viewed as an entity outside ourselves. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This study presents an analysis of the everyday activities of an Indian Nongovernmental Organization (NGO), the Mobile Creches (MC). NGO' s - societal institutions which have grown in prominence in the post-World War II era - are primarily involved in providing services for marginalized sections of different southern nations. LÄS MER