Sökning: "Organic Pharmaceutical Chemistry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 72 avhandlingar innehållade orden Organic Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
1. Pilicides and Curlicides Design, synthesis, and evaluation of novel antibacterial agents targeting bacterial virulenceDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet, Kemiska Institutionen
Sammanfattning : New strategies are needed to counter the growing problem of bacterial resistance to antibiotics. One such strategy is to design compounds that target bacterial virulence, which could work separately or in concert with conventional bacteriostatic or bactericidal antibiotics. LÄS MER
2. On the Versatility of Microwave-Assisted Chemistry Exemplified by Applications in Medicinal Chemistry, Heterocyclic Chemistry and BiochemistryDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Today, the demand for speed in drug discovery is constantly increasing, particularly in the iterative processes of hit validation and expansion and lead optimization. Irradiation with microwaves (MWs) has been applied in the area of organic synthesis to accelerate chemical reactions and to facilitate the generation of new chemical entities since 1986. LÄS MER
3. Development of Palladium-Promoted 11C/12C-Carbonylations and Radiosynthesis of Amyloid PET LigandsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : In the first part of this thesis, palladium(0)-catalyzed and -mediated carbonylations are discussed. Paper I describes a new method for the safe, efficient use of a solid carbon monoxide source in the synthesis of primary and secondary benzamides. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Printed in Sweden by Media-Tryck, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The signaling within and between cells in biology is governed by molecular recognition between natural or synthetic ligands and proteins. This thesis project aimed to investigate the thermodynamic properties of specific interaction between synthetic ligands and galectin proteins. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In this work, the solubility of butyl paraben in 7 pure solvents and in 5 different ethanol-water mixtures has been determined from 1 ˚C to 50 ˚C. The solubility of ethyl paraben and propyl paraben in various solvents has been determined at 10 ˚C. LÄS MER