Sökning: "Open Source Business Models"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden Open Source Business Models.
1. Open Source Vendors’ Business Models
Sammanfattning : It may seem controversial that open-source software (OSS), i.e. software created by voluntary contributions that is available to use, change, and distribute for free, can be utilized for business purposes. Yet, for some firms, commercial OSS software products are the primary source of revenue. LÄS MER
2. Open Source Business Model : Balancing Customers and Community
Sammanfattning : Free and Open Source Software has not only increased researchers’ interest about community-driven software development, but lately, interest from commercial actors increased as well. In addition, some scientists have claimed that Open Source Software has entered a new phase: OSS 2.0. LÄS MER
3. Stimulating Industrial Development in Uganda Through Open Innovation Incubators
Sammanfattning : Uganda’s economy is agro-based; although the country is land locked it has great potential for industrial development. It is well endowed with natural resources and salubrious climate, but with little success in transforming its agricultural and mineral wealth into processed commodities for local, regional and international markets. LÄS MER
4. Guiding Development of Contribution and Community Strategies in Open Source Software Requirements Engineering
Sammanfattning : Background:For software-intensive organizations, Open Source Software (OSS) may provide a pivotal building block in business models and strategies, product and service offerings, as well as in tool and infrastructure setups. The Requirements Engineering (RE) and development processes of OSS take place inside communities where the focal organization is a stakeholder among many, including competitors. LÄS MER
5. Business and governance models for DTN-based internet access : Gender and cultural considerations and application cases using open source software and design principles for ICT commons
Sammanfattning : Great effort is being made to get Europe out of its economic crisis and prepare the European economy for the next decade. The aims of the Digital Agenda are to give all Europeans basic broadband by 2013 and to ensure that by 2020 all Europeans have access to much higher internet speeds. LÄS MER