Sökning: "Online Engineering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11814 avhandlingar innehållade orden Online Engineering.
1. Distributed thermal response tests New insights on U-pipe and Coaxial heat exchangers in groundwater-filled boreholesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : U-pipe Borehole Heat Exchangers (BHE) are widely used today in ground source heating and cooling systems in spite of their less than optimal performance. This thesis provides a better understanding on the function of U-pipe BHEs and Investigates alternative methods to reduce the temperature difference between the circulating fluid and the borehole wall, including one thermosyphon and three different types of coaxial BHEs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with control aspects of complex hydromechanical transmissions. The overall purpose is to increase the knowledge of important aspects to consider during the development of hydromechanical transmissions to ensure transmission functionality. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents how experimental results, from wave power research performed offshore at the Lysekil research site, were obtained. The data were used to verify theoretical models as well as evaluate the feasibility of wave power as a future sustainable energy source. LÄS MER
4. Coated Ferritic Stainless Steels as Interconnects in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells - Material Development and Electrical PropertiesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs) are attracting increasing interest as devices with potentialuses in decentralized and clean electricity and heat production. Several challengeswith respect to materials have to be overcome to achieve efficiencies and life-spansthat are sufficient for long-term applications. LÄS MER
5. Chemistry and Process Design of Integrated Removal of Nitrogen and Sulfur oxides in Pressurized Flue Gas SystemsDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Carbon capture and storage is vital to reach the climate goals to limit the increase in the global temperature. Among the carbon capture technologies, oxy-fuel and chemical looping combustion produce a stream mainly containing carbon dioxide (CO2) and water but also contaminants such as nitrogen oxides (NOx) and sulfur oxides (SOx). LÄS MER