Sökning: "Olov Ågren"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden Olov Ågren.
1. Kinetic studies on twodimensional equilibria and on hydrogen and oxygen neutrals
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Analytical Aerodynamic Simulation Tools for Vertical Axis Wind Turbines
Sammanfattning : Wind power is a renewable energy source that is today the fastest growing solution to reduce CO2 emissions in the electric energy mix. Upwind horizontal axis wind turbine with three blades has been the preferred technical choice for more than two decades. This horizontal axis concept is today widely leading the market. LÄS MER
3. Fluid Mechanics of Vertical Axis Turbines : Simulations and Model Development
Sammanfattning : Two computationally fast fluid mechanical models for vertical axis turbines are the streamtube and the vortex model. The streamtube model is the fastest, allowing three-dimensional modeling of the turbine, but lacks a proper time-dependent description of the flow through the turbine. LÄS MER
4. Coil Design and Related Studies for the Fusion-Fission Reactor Concept SFLM Hybrid
Sammanfattning : A fusion-fission (hybrid) reactor is a combination of a fusion device and a subcritical fission reactor, where the fusion device acts as a neutron source and the power is mainly produced in the fission core. Hybrid reactors may be suitable for transmutation of transuranic isotopes in the spent nuclear fuel, due to the safety margin on criticality imposed by the subcritical fission core. LÄS MER
5. MHD Stability and Confinement of Plasmas in a Single Mirror Cell
Sammanfattning : Thermonuclear fusion is a promising energy source for the future. If an economically efficient thermonuclear reactor would be built it has to be a cheap, safe, and highly productive electric power plant, or, a heating plant. LÄS MER