Sökning: "Ola Svensson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden Ola Svensson.
1. Vileförklaringen och dess innehåll: Om avtalsrättslig begreppsbildning och systematik; (Declaration of legal intent and it's content: A study of concept formation and systematics in contract law
Sammanfattning : The concept "declaration of legal intent" belongs to the legal tradition of most European countries. Different versions of a theory pertaining to the declaration of legal intent have been elaborated, all with a view to rendering the concept itself more precise: what conception of "intent" or "will" (counterparts of the latter word being used in several languages, for instance the Swedish viljeförklaring) is relevant; what is meant by "intent" or "will" being "declared"; and so on. LÄS MER
2. Nämnda ting men glömda : Ortnamn, landskap och rättsutövning
Sammanfattning : The dissertation describes the names related to justice and places in the landscape where justice was administered, applying an interdisciplinary perspective with place names as the chief source material.One aim is to collect and describe place names in Skåne designating or indirectly associated with meeting places and districts of the court, and to study the named places. LÄS MER
3. Sexual selection in Pomatoschistus – nests, sperm competition, and paternal care
Sammanfattning : Sexual selection arises through variation in reproductive success. This thesis investigates different aspects important in sexual selection, namely nest building, sperm competition, paternity and paternal care, and their mutual interrelationships. LÄS MER
4. Mobbning i arbete : arbetsorganiseringens inverkan på handlingsutrymmet och mobbningprocessen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to identify and analyze organizational characteristics and interactional forces within the workplace organization that may affect the mobbing process. The empirical basis comprises 20 semistructured interviews with victims, observers, and bullies. LÄS MER
5. Om sanningen skall fram : polisförhör med misstänkta för grova brott
Sammanfattning : This thesis has explored the context of police interviews with suspects of serious crimes. Focus group studies, a case study and additional interviews have shown several aspects of information flow, decision making, interviewing tactics, human rights and tacit knowledge as these interviews are planned, performed and evaluated. LÄS MER