Sökning: "Occupational injury"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 77 avhandlingar innehållade orden Occupational injury.
1. Occupational therapy practice for clients with cognitive impairments following aquired brain injury occupational therapists' perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to describe occupational therapy practice for clients with cognitive impairment following acquired brain injury (CIABI) from the perspective of practicing occupational therapists (OTs).To fulfill this aim, qualitative and quantitative approaches were used including interviews (Study I) and questionnaires (Studies II -IV). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study on hand injury from powered wood splitters was to describe injury epidemiology and anatomy, to rate injury severity, to evaluate the outcome after injury and to describe factors of possible importance for the occurrence of injury.By searching a computerized patient registry, 131 patients injured by wood splitters from 1995 to 2001 were identified. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : An analysis of the circumstances preceding severe occupational injuries as a consequence of impacts has shown that well-known risks are of great importance in 75 per cent of the cases. This indicates that the subjective cause "neglect" is common. The negligence is distributed to the same extent among employers as among employees. LÄS MER
4. Measuring quality of occupational performance based on self-report and observation development and validation of instruments to evaluate ADL task performanceDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : Background People with rheumatic or neurologic conditions are commonly referred for occupational therapy because of decreased ability to perform ADL tasks. Upon referral, occupational therapists use a client-centred, occupationfocused approach when evaluating a person's perceived and observed quality of ADL task performance to clarify the nature and extent of the person’s problems, plan interventions and determine effectiveness of interventions. LÄS MER
5. Effects of cold and hand-arm vibration on the peripheral neurosensory and vascular system an occupational perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background In Swedish working life, exposure to cold and exposure to hand-arm vibration (HAV) are two common health hazards. Health effects of HAV in the neurosensory, vascular and musculoskeletal systems are collectively denoted hand-arm vibration syndrome (HAVS), and have been thoroughly studied. LÄS MER