Sökning: "Night nurses"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden Night nurses.
- Detta är en avhandling från Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : Registered nurses’ [RNs] experiences of caring in nursing, working conditions for caring and reflection in municipal night care was explored to create expanded knowledge and understanding of care for older people. As a consequence of the Ädelreform and development in hospital health care a displacement from clinical health care to municipal care of older people has taken place. LÄS MER
2. What about the parents? Sleep quality, mood, saliva cortisol response and sense of coherence in parents with a child admitted to pediatric careDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Parents experience many stressful situations when their child is ill and needs medical care, irrespective of the child’s age, diagnosis or the severity of the illness. Poor sleep quality and negative mood decrease the parents’ ability to sustain attention and focus, to care for their ill child, and to cope with the challenges they face. LÄS MER
3. Kangaroo Mother Care Parents’ experiences and patterns of application in two Swedish neonatal intensive care unitsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Kangaroo Mother Care (KMC) is an alternative model of care that prevents parent-infant separation when preterm infants need neonatal intensive care by skin-to-skin contact between infants and their parents. KMC is also a strategy that involves parents in their infants’ care and enables them to assume the responsibility for the care. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : An increased risk for coronary heart disease among shift workers is earlier shown in the epidemiological literature. The aim of this thesis has been to penetrate metabolic disturbances and obesity among shift workers compared to day workers, and to compare if there are differences in total mortality or cause specific mortality of coronary heart disease (CHD), diabetes or ischaemic stroke in between the two groups. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Clinical Science and Education, Södersjukhuset
Sammanfattning : Tracheal intubation (TI) is often the preferred technique to secure the airway of an unconscious patient in the prehospital setting. Prehospital TI is associated with several challenges, including limited assistance, few airway rescue devices and environmental difficulties. LÄS MER